We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Distributes, Monitors and Manages Network-Grade AC Power
- 14.5kW 200-240V switched PDU with 3-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring inpidual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- IEC 309 60A Blue plug with 6-ft. (1.83 m) cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
30 Switched Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 24 C13 and 6 C19 outlets split into 3 separately breakered load banks
- Inpidual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
Color Touchscreen LCD
- Reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase, and output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy
- Generates unique QR code for read-only access to PowerAlert® Device Manager via mobile device
- Full access available by logging into PowerAlert Device Manager via browser as user with read/write credentials
Built-In GbE-Capable LX Interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.