The PDUMH30NET 2.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The switched PDU features 16 inpidually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware or beneath a counter with user-supplied screws.
Distributes, Monitors and Manages Network-Grade AC Power
- 2.9kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- NEMA L5-30P plug with 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
16 Switched NEMA 5-15/20R Outlets Distribute AC Power
- Inpidual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Included cord retention brackets prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports current for each load bank and total connected PDU load
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
Essential Safety Features
- Tiered access allows administrator and guest to log in via web browser
- Immediate alert notifications via email or SNMP traps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- Real-time clock backup maintains day/date even if PDU is unpowered
Easy 2U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Rack-mounting hardware included for front- or rear-facing installation
- Under-counter mounting also available with included hardware and user-supplied screws
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.