Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 V4/ V3 Product Family
Based on the Haswell microarchitecture, these new Intel processor families bring a whole new set of performance boosting features. In addition to the usual boost in frequencies and core numbers, the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 V4/ V3 product family are the first in the industry to support the DDR4 memory technology.
Moreover, these new processors include encryption performance overhead reduction features, and technologies improving run time and migration VM integrity.
Get the Memory Performance Edge
On the previous server platforms from Intel, the maximum supported memory frequency has always been automatically downgraded by design when more DIMMs were being added on a server motherboard. As this trade-off between performance and capacity represents a dilemma to many memory-hungry server applications, GIGABYTE offers a unique solution. All our motherboards based on the LGA 2011-3 socket support by default a maximum frequency of 2400 MHz in any memory configuration.
Easy BIOS Update
Because updating your BIOS to a newer version can be a troublesome experience, GIGABYTE has developed this integrated function (no additional software to install) that lets you update the BIOS of your server / workstation motherboard(s):
- Without having to install CPUs, memory, drives, operating system, etc.
- Without having to power on the system (but a power supply must be connected)
- One board at a time via our IPMI 2.0 web interface
- Multiple boards simultaneously via command line
Remote System Management
This motherboard is equipped with an onboard Aspeed AST2400 controller, providing comprehensive remote system monitoring with a whole set of management features, such as:
- Remote Boot & Reset
- Remote Image Mounting
- Full Control Over Network, Users, Services, etc.
- Complete System Monitoring & Diagnostics
The Best Components Only
- All IR Power Design: The CPU and memory power delivery of our motherboards is ensured by industry-leading IR Digital PWM and IR PowIRstage IC controllers. These components guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance.
- OS-CON Capacitors: With a service life of a minimum of 50,000 hours, our server motherboards are built with ultra long lasting components for the highest reliability possible.
- High End Ferrite Core Chokes: The top quality chokes we install on our server motherboards also contribute to an ultra stable power delivery to the CPU and the memory.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.