3.5 mm Audio Adapter Connects to Your Laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C to Stereo Audio Adapter allows you to connect a microphone or stereo earbuds or speakers to your computer, tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, Ultrabook or smartphone. Not only does this adapter allow you to bypass a defective sound card or 3.5 mm headphone jack, it also lets you connect to a device that offers only USB-C ports.
Built-In USB-C Cable Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play audio adapter requires no software, drivers or external power. The compact unit fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Adds a 3.5 mm port to a device that does not come with one or has a broken port
- Connecting to a USB-C port lets you bypass a defective sound card or audio jack
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for speedy installation
- This product is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.