We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite single phase Metered PDU / Power Distribution Units offer real-time local reporting of load level in amps via built-in digital display. Enable visual monitoring of PDU load levels to prevent overloads as additional equipment is added. Offer reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 20A single phase 120V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous).
- Two-digit lighted meter reports combined total output current in amps.
- Attached NEMA L5-20P input plug with 15ft / 4.6m line cord and 5-20P adapter.
- 0U 36-in. / 91.4cm vertical rackmount format installs using no rack spaces.
- 14 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets.
- Includes 20A circuit breaker and lighted power switch inside a transparent protective cover.
- Toolless installation supported in button-mount compatible equipment racks.
- Bolt-down installation brackets support installation in other racks and additional surfaces.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.