Eaton ePDU G3 Managed technology provides a best-in-class design featuring billing grade accuracy monitoring at the outlet level on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Outlet switching allows for on, off or reboot of inpidual outlets, which reduces the cost of managing remote or local IT data center environments. The robust design is UL rated to operate at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) ambient operating temperature for containment and high temperature environments.
- Outlet switching for on, off and reboot control to reduce management costs
- Outlet level metering to +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for customer billing or level 3 PUE calculations
- LCD pixel display with hot-swap capability enables load balancing and local setup of key parameters such as IP address and display orientation
- High operating temperature (140 degrees F / 60 degrees C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection to reduce network install costs by up to 75%
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.