AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processor (Rome)
The next generation of AMD EPYC has arrived, providing incredible compute, IO and bandwidth capability – designed to meet the huge demand for more compute in big data analytics, HPC and cloud computing.
- Built on 7nm advanced process technology, allowing for denser compute capabilities with lower power consumption
- Up to 64 core per CPU, built using Zen 2 high performance cores and AMD’s innovative chiplet architecture
- Supporting PCIe® 4.0 with a bandwidth of up to 64GB/s, twice of PCIe 3.0
- Embedded security protection to help defend your CPU, applications, and data
High Density HPC
Supports 8 x PCIe® 4.0 Computing Cards
Able to support up to 8 double slot GPGPU or co-processor cards, the G292 Series enables world-leading HPC within a 2U chassis. The G292 Series is ideal for HPC applications such as real time analytics, programs in scientific simulation and modeling, engineering, visualization & rendering, data mining, and much more.
PCIe® 4.0 Ready
AMD EPYC Rome is ready to support PCIe® 4.0 with a bandwidth of 64GB/s, twice that of PCIe 3.0. This doubles the bandwidth available from the CPU to peripheral devices such as graphics cards, storage devices and high speed network cards. GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms are ready to be used with a new generation of PCIe 4.0 devices such as AMD’s Radeon MI50 GPGPU.
Higher Memory Speed
AMD EPYC’s Rome 7002 Series processors feature faster 8 channel DDR4 memory lanes, supporting RDIMM or LRDIMM memory modules with a speed of up to 3200MHz (1 DIMM per channel)
Max TDP Support
GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC server platforms come ready to support the full list of AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors: up to 225W (standard TDP) / 280W (cTDP).
TPM 2.0 Module
GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC Server is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM - discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
Carefully Selected Components
GIGABYTE’s passive components are carefully selected to guarantee a stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. GIGABYTE’s server motherboards are built with long lasting components for a high degree of reliability and durability.
Design Features for Easy Maintenance
GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms contain many tool less design features for easy installation, maintenance and removal – never worry about forgetting your toolbox or losing a screw again!
Tool-less Rail Kits
Rail kits attach to the side of the server chassis via clipping mechanism.
Tool-less 2.5” & 3.5” Drive Bays
Clipping mechanism secures the drive in place. Install or replace a new drive in seconds.
Efficient, Reliable Power Supply
GIGABYTE’s AMD EPYC 7002 Series server are designed to guarantee high conversion efficiency regardless of load. Redundant 80 Plus ‘Titanium’ or ‘Platinum’ PSUs, combined with GIGABYTE’s precision engineering, translates to super efficient power usage which maximizes the system’s power : performance ratio and reduces OPEX for the user.
Intelligent Power Management Features
SCMP (Smart Crises Management / Protection)
SCMP is a GIGABYTE patented feature that will automatically force the system’s CPU to enter ULFM (ultra-low frequency mode for minimum power consumption) when the BMC is alerted to a PSU fault or error (such as power loss, power surge, overheating or a fan problem). This feature will prevent shutdown in systems with less than 1 + 1 PSU redundancy when one PSU is lost.
System Loading Curve
GIGABYTE Management Console
GIGABYTE server utilizes the AMI MegaRAC SP-X solution for BMC server management, has a browser-based graphical user interface, and is feature-rich and easy to use.
- RESTful API support includes the latest DMTF standard of Redfish. Allows integration with 3rd party applications for server management
- Including HTML5 based iKVM remote management client, no need to purchase other additional licenses
- Detailed FRU information from SMBIOS
- 10 to 30 seconds pre-event automatic recording function
- SAS / RAID controller monitoring function
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) is GIGABYTE’s proprietary multiple server remote management software platform, available as a free download from each GIGABYTE server product page. GSM is compatible with either IPMI or Redfish connection interfaces, and comprises the following sub-programs:
- GSM Server: A software program with an easy to use browser-based GUI to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
- GSM CLI (GBT Utility): A command-line interface program to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
- GSM Agent: A software program installed locally on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves additional node information (CPU/Mem/HDD/PCI/…) from the OS and passes it to the BMC. This information can then be utilized by GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile: A remote server management mobile APP, available for both Android and iOS.
- GSM Plugin: A plugin that allows the user to manage and monitor GIGABYTE server nodes within VMware’s vCenter.
Automatic Fan Speed Control
To achieve the best cooling and power efficiency, GIGABYTE servers are enabled with automatic fan speed control. Inpidual fan speed will be automatically adjusted according to CPU, DIMM, M.2, HDD, and GPU temperature sensors. When BMC detects a temperature change at a particular location, the corresponding fan speed will be changed accordingly.
Certified Ready with Software Partners
Being a member of key software alliance partner programs enables GIGABYTE to rapidly develop and validate joint solutions, enabling our customers to modernize their data centers and implement IT infrastructure and application services with speed, agility, and cost optimization.
Support Various Computing Accelerators
GIGABYTE servers have been tested and validated across a range of workloads with various computing accelerators designed to deliver high levels of performance for deep learning, high performance computing (HPC), enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that were once impossible.
Today's enterprise IT computing infrastructure requires performance, reliability, and scalability to deliver cutting-edge products and services while improving operational efficiency. GIGABYTE servers not only support NVIDIA accelerators, but also are certified by NVIDIA-Certified Systems™ to perform modern accelerated workloads in data centers and edge systems where security matters, giving users confidence when deploying solutions with GIGABYTE servers and NVIDIA products.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.