We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's 0.91 m (3-ft.), HDMI to Micro HDMI High Speed w/Ethernet Audio/Video cable allow devices with Micro-HDMI output ports, such as Smart Phones, Cameras, Notebooks, and other portable devices, to attach to standard HDMI displays such as TV's, monitors, Projectors, etc. Cable complies with HDMI v1.4 specifications, and is capable of transfering 1080p, Ethernet, 3D video, as well as digital audio.
Featuring a full 19-pin array like larger HDMI connectors, only in a miniaturized version, the HDMI Micro Connector saves space on portable devices, while allowing the full capabilities of current HDMI v1.4 digital signaling.
- HDMI to micro HDMI high speed with Ethernet cable.
- Compliant with HDMI specifications, type D connector.
- 1080p, 3D, Blu-ray, Ethernet, digital audio transfer.
- Mylar foil and braid shielding for maximum noise suppression.
- Rugged, molded connectors for a lifetime of use.
- Gold plated contacts and connector shell assures high signal quality.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.