- Second generation of the first 2.5-inch, mainstream capacity, 15mm z-height, nearline enterprise drive for space-constrained data centers
- Choose 6Gb/s SAS for data integrity, scalability and fast data access, or SATA 6Gb/s for fast, economical Tier 2/nearline performance.
- The industry’s highest-reliability 7200-RPM drive, designed for 24×7 operation with MTBF of 1.4M hours and AFR of 0.62%
- Enterprise-class firmware features and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maximize system availability and performance.
- Lowest operating power (under 6.4W) and enhanced PowerChoice™ options for additional power savings during slow or idle periods; Workload Management™ technology helps systems keep drives cool.
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) option (AES-256) cuts IT drive retirement costs while securely protecting data where it lives—on the drive.
- FIPS 140-2 Validated™ drives protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data.
- Storage-hungry business applications.
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
- Maximum-capacity servers and blade servers.
- Rich media content storage.
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape.
- Cloud computing.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.