We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
up to 4.95Gbps with a full 1080p 60Hz and 10.2Gbps with 4K 30Hz video signal. The CHE-1 features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display handshake for seamless integration. The CHE-1 also has an HDMI loop output for hookup of a local monitor or for cascading. In addition, this extender is also equipped with directional IR pass-through which allows for source or display control.
- Extend full 1080p 60Hz video signal up to 230ft or 4K @30Hz video signal up to 130ft over cat5e/6.
- Follows standard IEEE-568B.
- Allow for cascading via additional HDMI loop out port.
- Supports copying EDID from receiver display or loop out display.
- Compact design for easy and flexible installatio.
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Unit has an HDMI loop output to hook up a local monitor.
- Signal rates up to 10.2Gbps.
- RoHs Compliant
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.