We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Extend KVM signals up to 33,000 feet (10km) over Single-Mode fiber via SFP. The KVXLCHF-100 HDMI KVM Console Extender lets you control a server or computer over single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable at distances of up to 10km (depending on the SFP used fiber type and fiber bandwidth). PC connection cables are included with this product making it a solution that is ready right out of the box.
You can use your existing keyboard mouse and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers medical facilities industrial warehouses and extended workstations.
KVX Series Extenders also includes local video allowing access to an additional monitor at the Transmitter side. Perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
KVX Series Extenders are TAA compliant backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
KVX Series Extenders are a perfect fit for cost-conscious users in search of a feature-rich solution allowing them to operate servers or PCs from remote locations. Or customers who require control of systems that are physically inaccessible placed in secure locations or in otherwise harsh environments. This can include command and control operations server management distribution monitoring or utilities process control centers.
- Special offer: KVX Kits include two SFPs free of charge through September 30, 2020.
- HDMI video resolution up to UHD 4K.
- Remote access up to 10km, depending on the SFP used.
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices.
- Bi-directional audio via speaker / mic connection.
- Local Video port supports additional external monitor at server / remote PC side.
- Supports RS232 peripheral (serial) devices such as scanners or terminals.
- Rackmount kit available in 1U (19” standard).
- Ready to use right out of the box (Transmitter, Receiver and all cables included).
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.