The Emulex 32 Gb FC HBAs have an advanced ASIC which can achieve 1.6M IOPS on a single port by using Emulex's Dynamic Multicore architecture, which dynamically scales HBA resources to either port of a dual-port adapter as needed. This is essential when ports are used in active-standby mode.
The adapters can provide near limitless scalability to support maximum VM density, with 2x more on-chip resources and bandwidth. These low latency HBAs can also improve your VDI experience, providing noticeable improvements during boot storms, and allow faster data warehousing and meet the massive bandwidth requirements of flash storage arrays.
- Offer end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) application prioritization with ExpressLane technology, which allows customers to prioritize faster storage traffic (such as SSDs) ahead of slower traffic (such as spinning hard drives), alleviating potential bottlenecks from slow storage
- Frame-level multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly increases link efficiency and maximizes HBA performance
- vScale performance and scalability: multicore ASIC engine with eight cores supports 255 VFs, 1024 MSI-X, and 16127 logins/open exchanges for maximum VM density.
- The Emulex OneCommand Manager enterprise class management application features a multiprotocol and cross-platform architecture that provides centralized management of all Emulex HBAs
- VMware vCenter plug-in provides OneCommand support within a VMware environment
- GreenState power efficiency reduces data center power consumption and associated operational expenses by delivering exceptional power to port ratios
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC, and other advanced error checking and correcting algorithms, which ensures that data is safe from corruption
- Support Forward Error Correction (FEC), a feature that provides enhanced data reliability and performance by automatically detecting and recovering from bit errors
- T10-PI data integrity with high performance offload provides end-to-end data corruption protection
- Rock-solid reliability and thermal characteristics, which are essential for mission-critical, cloud, and virtualized applications
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.