HDMI to DVI Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Video Components
This uni-directional cable securely connects laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, Roku/Apple TV boxes, satellite/cable TV receivers and other devices to high-definition displays. The uni-directional cable only converts from HDMI to DVI.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video
The P566AB-006 supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz, allowing you to transmit 1080p signals in your home theater, office lobby or other digital signage application, such as digital menus in restaurants or schedules in bus and train stations.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
The P566AB-006 features foil and braid shielding that ensures reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- HDMI to DVI-D cable with antibacterial properties creates a bi-directional digital connection between a DVI source and HDMI display or an HDMI source and DVI display.
- Supports high-definition resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (including 1080p)
- Made with antibacterial material proven 99.9% effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Bi-directional 6 ft. cable directs A/V signals between HDMI and DVI-D
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.