We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Protect Your Investments
With Cisco VG Gateways, you can enjoy the benefits of unified communications while using your existing analog devices, including analog phones and fax machines. There’s no need to replace your entire phone system. Cisco VG Series Gateways help you migrate at your own pace and budget by taking full advantage of the investments you have already made.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco VG Series Gateways provide added flexibility during migration to unified communications by supporting traditional analog devices on IP networks. These devices include analog phones, fax machines, modems, voicemail systems, and speakerphones. The series offers a full range of solutions that include the following products:
- Cisco VG350 Analog Gateway:
- Offers a standalone solution for high-density deployments of up to 160 analog ports.
- Provides mix and match modules for high density long or short loop length requirements.
- Increases flexibility with additional slots available for FXS and FXO ports.
- Reduces background noise and prevents acoustic shock.
- Offers advanced power management using Cisco EnergyWise technology.
- Cisco VG310 and VG320 Analog Gateways
- Standalone solutions for medium-density deployments of 24 and 48 ports or fewer.
- Provide all the functionality of the VG350, but for lower density deployments.
- Are housed in compact, 19-inch rack-mount chassis.
- Cisco VG202XM and VG204XM Analog Gateways
- Standalone solutions for low-density two or four line deployments.
- Combine RJ11 interfaces with Cisco IOS Software manageability to increase the functionality of analog equipment.
- Are housed in compact, fanless, desktop chassis that are also wall-mountable.
- Cisco High Density Analog Gateway Service Modules
- Serve as high density modules for Cisco 2900,3900 and 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers.
- Offers 72-port or 48-port options.
- Offers a choice of high density long or short loop length solutions.
All platforms integrate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), Cisco Business Edition, or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. In addition, these analog gateways are compatible with third-party PBXs.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.