We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The Vertiv Avocent ACS 8000 Advanced Console Server system integrates connectivity features for secure in-band and out-of-band network remote management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. It includes an AC power supply. The system helps maximize IT asset productivity while providing scalability and reducing operational costs for a range of applications from insurance and financial institutions, to education, government, healthcare, oil and gas, the military, retail/wholesale and more.
- 16-port advanced console terminal management server with single AC power supply
- Dual 1 gigabit ethernet port for network connectivy and failover and secure inband management for daily netoworking management
- Expanding connectivity options of 2 Fiber ports (1 gigabit SFP), 8 USB 2.0 ports, 2 RS-485/RS-422 serial ports
- Direct Interface with most common UPS and PDU brands (Vertiv, APC, Eaton, ServerTech, Raritan) and Vertiv GXT4 UPSs
- Powerful dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.