Finisar's Dual-Rate SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in 1-Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet links up to 10km over singlemode fiber. They are compliant with SFF-8431, IEEE 802.3-2005 10GBASE-LR/LW and 1000BASE-LX. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472.
This product is for applications specifically designed for 10G SFP+ ports and 1G/10G SFP+ ports and not native 1G SFP ports. The FTLX1471D3BCV is a "limiting module", it employs a limiting receiver. Host board designers using an EDC PHY IC should follow the IC manufacturer's recommended settings for interoperating the hostboard EDC PHY with a limiting receiver SFP+ module.
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Supports rate selectable 1.25 Gb/s or 9.95 to 10.3 Gb/s bit rates
- Power dissipation < 1W
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
- Commercial temperature range -5°C to 70°C
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Maximum link length of 10km
- Uncooled 1310nm DFB laser
- Receiver limiting electrical interface
- Duplex LC connector
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.