The AM5215 is a medium power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive® dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low frequency driver and 2408H-1 high frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent coverage in a variety of patterns. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
- 60° x 40° Coverage
- 265H-1 Differential Drive® Low-Frequency Driver
- 2408H-1 High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Bi-amp and Passive Mode FIR Tuning Set Delivers Optimized Frequency & Phase Response, Coverage Consistency, and Sound Quality
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX weather resistant finishes
- Performing Arts Facilities
- Theatrical Sound Design
- Worship Facilities
- Live Clubs
- Dance Clubs
- Sports Facilities
- Themed Entertainment Venues
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.