Right-angle patch cables reduce cabling space, management and costs. Black Box SpaceGAIN CAT5e Patch Cables make Fast Ethernet connections in applications where space is in short supply.
With these angled connector cables you can save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets or make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment.You can choose from combinations of down-up down-down and down-straight connectors to build the cable that works best for your installation.
These cables are constructed to meet or exceed CAT5e standard 100-MHz performance ensuring the transmission of your voice data audio/video and/or PoE signals. And with a robust four-pair 24-AWG construction that features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity these cables make for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
- SpaceGAIN cables have the right angles to save space
- Choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors
- Save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets
- Make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT5e industry standard of 100 MHz
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.