The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most other current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11).
- The Ideal Solution for Your Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet Networking Needs
- ● Recommended for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
- ● Designed for 10/100/1000 Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- ● Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- ● Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- ● Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.