Cat6A Shielded Patch Cables enable 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-conductor 24awg shielded twisted-pair copper cable, allowing connection distances of up to 100 meters. Current Cat6 cabling systems may only support 10-Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances. The Cat6A draft extends the Cat6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz. It also proposes a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 500 MHz. Alien Crosstalk is a coupled signal in a disturbed pair arising from a signal in a neighboring cable.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant.
- Provides NEXT performance beyond 600 MH.
- Low-profile snagless hood is ideal for high-density switch applications.
- Compliant to Industry Standards - official TIA/EIA568-B.2-10 and ISO/IEC 11801-compliant.
- Meets all Alien crosstalk reduction specifications - not affected by wire in adjacent cable.
- 10Gbit/s transmission to 100m.
- Performance Tested - Tested to exceed 500MHz.
- CAT6a Copper Patch Cables feature Molded Connectors with Snagless Guards
- CAT6a Copper Patch Cables feature Gold-Plated Connector Contacts - Deliver maximum conductivity for high-speed data transmissions.
- Backward compatible with CAT5e and CAT6.
- PoE rated to four times the standard
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.