Tripp Lite's SMART 2200NET intelligent, line interactive large tower UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 27 minutes half load runtime and 11 minutes fully loaded. Runtime is expandable with optional BP24V28-2U (limit 1) and BP24V70-3U external battery packs. 2200VA/1700 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 6 protected outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in RS-232 enabled monitoring port, plus standard UPS monitoring via 2 built in contact closure ports. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software is available via free download. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus voltage regulation status. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges.
- SMART 2200NET line interactive UPS offers battery derived AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 2200VA/1700 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 27 minutes at half load (1100VA/850 watts) and 11 minutes at full load (2200VA/1700 watts)
- Runtime is further expandable with optional external BP24V28-2U (limit 1) and BP24V70-3U (multi-pack compatible) battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 87-140V
- Includes 6 fully protected NEMA 5-15R outlets with 2 single outlet load banks that can be inpidually powered off and back on again via software interface
- DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Offers simultaneous monitoring of up to 3 directly connected devices through included DB9 contact closure and RS-232 enabled interfaces
- In addition to the contact closure monitoring of on battery, low battery and power restored messaging, built-in RS-232 interface supports messaging of UPS and line power status, including AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- Supports activate self-test and UPS output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of connected equipment
- Diagnostic LEDs (indicate 17 performance conditions)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.