The right speech doesn't just inform. It can excite and even transform those who hear it. So, we designed the MX418 to treat spoken audio with the detail and respect it deserves. Because clarity commands attention.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum.
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs.
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise.
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables.
- Snap-fit foam windscreen.
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator.
- Brighter LED improves visibility under strong ambient lighting.
- Logic input and output terminals for remote control or use with automatic microphone mixers.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.