Create pixel perfect imagery with the high-end panel quality of the new fully commercial NEC MA Series large format displays. By implementing premium features and focusing on creating impressionable digital signage experiences, the MA series gives customers an elite display option with its one-of-a-kind wide color gamut commercial panel coupled with the proprietary SpectraView Engine capabilities while also allowing customers the modularity possibilities to customize their product based on their needs and application. The new series contain a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters - the message. This display also contains a Coffee Lake Intel Celeron Windows 10 IoT Enterprise PC through the SDM-VICW-IS seamlessly integrated into the SDM-L slot on the side of the display. This allows for seamless content playback through integrated System on a Chip capabilities. Robust connectivity options allow customers to have up-to-date connectivity options while also allowing for enhanced daisy chain capabilities when tying displays together for video or control signal distribution. The NEC MA series boasts 500 cd/m2 brightness which is ideal for a majority of high end digital signage applications in restaurants, command and control, retail, museums and corporate environments when high-end and feature rich displays are necessary to convey important messaging.
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allow for 24/7 operation.
- 4K UHD native resolution allows for crystal clear imagery and messaging that become more vivid and lifelike than ever before!.
- Wide Color Gamut panels allow for a broader range of viewable colors compared to traditional commercial panels.
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs.
- Integrated Coffee Lake Intel Celeron, Windows 10 IoT PC with the SDM-VICW-IS included in the SDM-L Slot.
- Bidirectional and Full External Control allows for easy integration into control systems via LAN or RS232C.
- 500 cd/m2 brightness and HDR compatibilty will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation.
- Enhanced Daisy Chain Capabilities through both HDMI and DisplayPort Out Connections.
- Multi Picture Mode allows for the display to show multiple simultaneous images on the screen at once without the use of additional software or hardware.
- Failover Capabilities with full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.