We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Quickly Connects a SATA Drive to Your Computer's USB Port
- Ideal for storing large files like photos, music and video files and sharing them on your laptop, netbook or notebook.
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- Features UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) for performance up to 70% faster when connected to UASP-enabled host controller.
- Hibernates after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
Compatible with 2.5 in. SATA Drives Up to 3 TB
- Accepts SATA III (6 Gbps), SATA II (3 Gbps) and SATA I (1.5 Gbps) drives.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) transfer speeds.
- Works with both HDDs (Hard Disk Drives) and SSDs (Solid State Drives).
- Easy to Use Right from the Box.
- Plug and play-no software, drivers or external power supply needed.
- SATA drive slides easily into convenient slot.
- Protective cover keeps dust and dirt away from sensitive SATA drives.
- Blue LED indicates successful data transfer.
- 1 ft. USB 3.0 Micro-B cable included.
- Ideal for charging smartphones, tablets, e-readers and laptops while traveling.
- USB-C PD 3.0 port supports a maximum power capacity of 60W for fast charging.
- Gallium nitride (GaN) technology generates less heat to support high-efficiency charging.
- Connects to any NEMA 1-15R, 5-15R or 5-15R/20R AC outlet for immediate charging.
- Measures less than 5 cu. in., making it perfectly sized for convenient travel use.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.