Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ extender supports 18G Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@60Hz 2160p and can extend HDMI signals up to 70m (230ft) to a compatible display. The kit is designed to convert a full HDMI signal to a standard HDBaseT™ signal which can be conveniently transmitted over a single Ethernet (Cat5e or higher) cable. It also supports bi-directional POC so there is no need to run additional power. The kit also includes two IR receivers and two transmitters, allowing for bidirectional infrared control of a connected HDMI source and display.
Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ Extender Kit is perfect for showroom displays, lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between.
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant.
- Video Resolutions up to 4K@60KHz (YUV 444).
- Bi-Directional POC; either TX or RX is powered by included power supply.
- 10-bit HDR pass through.
- HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through.
- CEC bypass.
- LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH.
- Transmission Distance (Cat6): 4K60 444 up to 40m, 1080p 60 up to 70m.
- Kit includes Transmitter and Receiver.
- RoHS Certified.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.