We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Compatible with the New High-quality 4K Recording Mode (4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps) for AU-EVA1 and LUMIX GH5 Cameras
- Usable as a microP2 card for P2 camera recorders (P2cam), and as an SDXC Memory Card for Panasonic AU-EVA1, AG-DVX200, UX Series, AVCCAM camera recorders and LUMIX digital cameras.
- Fast write and read speeds compatible with SDXC V90 Memory Card support the new high-quality recording mode (4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps) of the AU-EVA1 compact cinema camera and LUMIX GH5 digital mirrorless camera.
- "pSLC" technology offers much higher reliability than usual SD cards.
- 100% screening prevents initial failure, and lifetime counter detects the card's lifetime in advance for higher professional reliability.
- QR code and P2CID simplify identifying and managing cards, and a large protection case enhances secure card handling.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.