Because of it's extraordinary stability ratings, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand is ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stand with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Perfect for use with toms and larger guitar amps. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories.
The DMS10 has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads, of 15" - 26".
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life.
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy.
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down.
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-In Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments.
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones.
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.