Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of smaller law firms, dental offices, and retailers at an attractive price point. The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor access points deliver enhanced security, multi-user capabilities, and an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications. The Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor AP is designed for cost-effective, small business deployments such as café, exclusive boutique stores, and Small Office/Home Office.
Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points that is Simple to Deploy
- Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates so access points are up and running in minutes.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 2x2:2SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
- Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.2Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
- Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points allow for any change to the primary AP configuration to be automatically pushed to every AP in the same cluster.
- A secondary AP automatically takes over if the primary AP experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi. Provide easy, error-free deployment of multiple access points.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
- The Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Point is built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable as coming from a trusted vendor.
- Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
- The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
- Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-Scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
- Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points feature built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
- Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas and can remove spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Protect Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points feature the only premium-grade access point with Wi-Fi Alliance WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
- Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.