- Tripp Lite Hot-swap PDU systems support live-replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected server or networking loads
- PDUB15 is universally compatible with any Tripp Lite or other brand of 100-127V UPS rated up to 1500VA or 1440 watts with a NEMA 5-15P input cable
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor compatible with 2 or 4 post racks
- Supports space saving rear-post mounting in the same rack space as many Tripp Lite Rackmount UPS systems (select installations, see manual)
- Pair of attached 5-15P PDU input cables connect to separate Utility and UPS power sources
- 8 high quality 5-15R outlets support critical networking loads in both Utility and UPS operating modes
- One additional 5-15R pass-through outlet supports UPS input power cord
- Dual input power cables support PDU connection to separate Utility and UPS power sources
- Manual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls the source of power to connected equipment between Utility and UPS
- Set the switch to UPS during normal operation and connected equipment will receive full-time conditioned power from the UPS
- Set the switch to Utility to bypass the UPS and provide connected equipment with unfiltered power directly from the Utility line cord while the UPS system is removed and replaced with a fresh one
- Once the new UPS is up and running with all connections restored, set the switch back to the UPS setting to once again provide fully-conditioned UPS power to connected equipment
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.