This QSFP28 transceiver allows you to connect a multimode fiber optic cable to a 100 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 100 meters (328 feet) using an 850 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
The MSA-compliant N286-100G-SR4-S functions just like the equivalent Cisco QSFP-100G-SR4-S transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the QSFP-100G-SR4-S.
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 100 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the QSFP28 end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an MTP/MPO connector to link with multimode fiber cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install and remove with one hand.
- QSFP28 transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco’s equivalent module
- Provides 100 Gbps throughput up to 100 m (328 ft.) via multimode fiber cabling
- 12-strand MTP/MPO connector supports 100GBase-LR4 signal at 850 nm wavelength
- Hot-swappable interface lets you install and uninstall without shutting down
- Meets or exceeds MSA standards and works in all MSA-compliant platforms
- This product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.