We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Bullet Points Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3100TNTD internal solid state drive M.2 1000 GB PCI Express 3.0 NVMe:
- - Form Factor: M.2 2280
- - Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- - Total Capacity: 1TB
- - Sequential Read Speed : up to 2500 MB/s
- - Sequential Write speed : up to 2100 MB/s
- - HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- - TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (1TB)Outstanding performance
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 2500 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 2100 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool BoxThe newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.