AtlasIED IP-12SYSM 1' x 2' suspended ceiling mount IP speakers with talkback leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces.
AtlasIED IP-12SYSM registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and Revolution Advanced Notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, scheduled announcements, & intercom, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco's Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco's SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
Where 3rd party notification applications are not required, the IP-12SYSM speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications and two-way communication.
Ideal for Corporate Applications, Education Institutions, Entertainment Complexes, Industrial Facilities, Government Buildings, Healthcare Facilities, Houses of Worship, Transportation Hubs - anywhere critical alerts / public address needs exist, and prefer using a single enterprise-class communications platform.
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Provisioning: DHCP Option 66, 150, or TFTP Server or DHCP Option 72 for HTTP Server
- Auto Registration: SLP for InformaCast or DHCP Option 72 for Revolution or GCK
- Static Configuration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration or Cisco SRST
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- Aux Audio Line-In Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Additional Features
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- Phone/Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.