The SMART1500 SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 980W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMART1500 switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.Featuring six NEMA 5-15R outlets (one switchable) and a six-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500 has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure, overload or a low battery.Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 75V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 480-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART1500 enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload or low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 480-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 96% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
Load Bank with Switchable Outlet
- Can control one outlet remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 75V–147V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
Small-Footprint Tower Housing
- Mounts on wall with optional UPSWM accessory
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.