Constructed of top quality materials, 4XEM Cat5e solid twisted pair patch cable is designed for high performance networking applications. Rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication, this patch cable meets and exceeds current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5 ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL. Molded PVC strain relief ensures long-lasting performance and reduces the risk of cable damage. A snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being snapped off during installation. Connect with the best - 4XEM.
4XEM gear is respected industry wide for its high performance, premium quality and durability.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat-5) and 5e (Cat-5E) applications.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief.
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP.
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication.
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5 ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5E draft 11).
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.