Belkin CAT6 exceeds requirements of TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801. It is ideal for high-end solutions such as Gigabit Ethernet, 1.2Gbps ATM, and broadband video. This Cable consists of eight stranded 24AWG wires.
- CAT 6 High Performance UTP Stranded Cable
- Standards Compliance: ISO/IEC 11801; TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
- Conductor Size: 24AWG x 4pairs
- Conductor Construction: Bare Stranded Copper
- Insulation Material: HDPE
- Jacket Diameter: 5.50±0.20mm
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Rating: 75°C, 300V
- Conductor Resistance: 93.8Ω/km/20°C max
- Mutual Capacitance: 56pF/m max
- Dielectric Strength: AC 1.5kV/min
- Spark Test: 2.5kV
- Flame Retardant Test: CMR
- Characteristic Impedence: 100±15Ω @ 1 ~ 550MHz
- Structural Return Loss: 8.6dB min at 550MHz
- Propagation Delay: 536nS/100m max @ 550MHz
- White conductor has color band for easy pair identification
- Integrated pull string eases jacket stripping
- One of the Highest performing copper cables available
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.