Tripp Lite’s SMART1200XLHGL medical-grade UPS system provides dependable lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery backup, so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout. It’s fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 1kVA/750W capacity provides up to 28 minutes of runtime for a half load and 10 minutes for a full load.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V to normal 120V nominal output, without drawing battery power. A built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. It also reduces the cumulative leakage current of connected equipment to less than 100 μA. Floating AC output prevents noise coupling from noisy hospital ground systems.
This UPS system features four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with a six-foot cord for flexibility in placement. All four outlets provide both backup protection and 940 joules of surge protection.
The SMART1200XLHGL also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert® software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
Provides Ideal UPS Backup in Healthcare Facilities
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and reduces cumulative leakage current of connected equipment to less than 100 μA
- Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with 6 ft. cord provides flexibility in placement
Battery Backup and Full Surge Protection
- Supports half load for 28 min. and full load for 10 min. with standard LiFePO4 internal battery
- Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets provide 940 joules of surge protection
- EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures equipment runs smoothly without line noise interference
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- 10,000-cycle LiFePO4 battery
LEDs and Audible Alarms Keep You Aware of Power Status
- Indicator lights monitor when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating in voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning
- Audible alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery conditions
- Mute/quiet mode ensures “alarm fatigue” compliance
Saves Your Files, Even When You’re Away
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available as a free download) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures
- Connects to your computer via DB9 or USB port
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.