1800-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- 1800-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes.
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss.
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications.
- 6 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals.
- Special end outlet designed for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets.
- Dual USB Ports Charge Mobile Devices.
- 4 USB ports offer up to 4.2A total of power capacity.
- Ideal for fast charging smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and other portable devices.
Premium Safety Features
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required.
- Integrated 15A circuit breaker protects outlets against overloads.
- Green LED shows protection status at a glance.
- Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation.
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug long enough to reach distant outlets.
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options.
- Black plastic housing designed for long life.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one for bulky transformers.
- Surge suppression rating of1800 joules.
- Filters out threatening EMI/RFI line noise.
- 15A resettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous overloads.
- 4 USB ports (4.2A total) for fast charging mobile devices.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.