The Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switch can help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise. This switch provides security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. The C9200L-24P-4G-E model has 24 ports 1G PoE+ with 4 x Gigabit SFP (uplink). Licensing is required.
- Advanced security with MACsec-128 link encryption, Full Flexible NetFlow, micro segmentation with Cisco DNA Center
- Open and programmable Cisco IOX XE and UADP ASIC with flexible downlink options with PoE+ and 1G fixed uplinks
- CLI, WebUI, Cisco DNA Center management options
- Operational redundancy and efficiency with optional field-replaceable redundant power supplies, fast and perpetual PoE and backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth of 80 Gbps
- Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.