Tripp Lite Switched ATS / Auto Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP. Switched PDU features include inpidually controllable output receptacles. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED's display primary or secondary power availability.
- 120V 15A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Switched PDU (Agency de-rated to 12A continuous).
- Provides a redundant A/B power option for non-redundant networking equipment with a single input power cord.
- Switched PDU features enable programmable or real-time power control of inpidual outlets via built-in network interface.
- Digital display continuously reports total output power consumption in amps.
- 8 switched NEMA 5-15R outlets.
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor; 14.5 in. / 36.8 cm depth.
- Set of two 12 ft. / 3.6m NEMA 5-15P input cables support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources.
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable.
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series).
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported.
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source.
- Super-fast switchover between primary and. secondary power sources occurs in 2-7 milliseconds
- LX Platform interface allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
- DHCP/Manual configuration support; Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols.
- Auto Probe feature (Firmware 15.5.2 and greater) checks the connectivity status of any networked device and automatically takes one or more user-configured actions if the device fails to respond; actions include outlet reboot, set SNMP traps, SNMP OID sets, and even script execution when used in conjunction with the Tripp Lite PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent (PANSA).
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities.
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals as the PDU is first energized.
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines.
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.