We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
NX Multi-Mode Power Amplifiers aredesigned to meet the most demanding livesound and fixed installation sound systemsin stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers.Available in three amplifier series,NX offers 2 or 4-channel models as NX (base model series), NXE (networkable), or NXP (networkable + DSP).
Class-D Switching Amplifier Technology.
NXP features a universal switch-modepower supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that operates from 70VAC to 270VAC.
Selectable Outputs allow you to choose the desired outputmode on each channel. Set the DIP-switchconfiguration for Low Impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or 25V, 70V, or 100V Constant Voltage and you’re set to go.
NXP has power-savingAshly EMS (Energy Management System) which provides an automatic sleep-modedrawing less than 1 Watt.
Ethernet Control using Protea NE software.
Also, serial data controlby Ashly programmable remotes or thirdparty controllers, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, optional Dante, CobraNet, or AES3 digital audio capability.
Real-Time Clock with Event Scheduler.
Assign automatic execution of selected functions and tasks. The event scheduleris programmed from software and storedin the amplifier.
Ashly Remote Control via iPad app.
Use our free Ashly Remote app availablefor custom design of secure wireless control over network.
32-bit SHARC DSP Processing at 48kHzor 96kHz Sample Rates.
Comprehensive software control of digital signal processing, matrix and auto-mixing, built-in signal generator for test tone and noise-masking, swept output load impedance monitoring. Use Ashly Remote iPad control to select DSP functions including gain, mute, matrix, A/Bsource select, PEQ filter level, and meters.
- Selectable 80Hz 2nd-order Hi-pass filter, limiter,and input gain per channel.
- Remote DC level control per channel.
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variablecooling fan.
- Ethernet port for software control and monitoring ofamplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED.
- Serial data port available for Ashly WR-5 and RD-8C programmable remote control (optional RS-232 converter INA-1 available for third party controllers).
- Instant Standby Mode, 40% reduction in idle power consumption, triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler.
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler.
- Programmable power-on delay.
- Aux preamp line outputs for driving other amplifiers.
- Fault condition logic outputs per channel.
- Comprehensive software controlled DSP including dynamics, gain, equalization, matrix mixer, crossover,delay, and metering.
- Additional iPad control of select DSP function sincluding gain, matrix, A/B source select, PEQ filterlevel, and meters.
- Precision swept load impedance monitoring ofinpidual amplifier channels for remote diagnosisof speaker problems.
- Signal generator function for test and noise masking.
- Remote gain and zone control with neWR-5 andFR-8/FR-16 programmable networked remotes.
- Euroblock input connectors.
- Euroblock loudspeaker connectors.
- Detachable AC mains line-cord connector.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.