The Eaton Powerware Rack Power Module (RPM-3Ui) is designed to distribute power within a rack. Providing outstanding performance and reliability.
- Provides plug-and-play primary distribution from a three-phase UPS to secondary power distribution devices.
- Functions in a wide variety of applications supporting various data center loads at various voltages, power cord configurations, and layouts.
- Can be installed in any standard 48-cm (19-inch) EIA rack or cabinet in 3U applications with included hardware.
- Organizes power distribution and simplifies cable management, making it easier to follow the power path to the load.
- Indicator LEDs that show when incoming power is available to the RPM-3Ui and when an alarm is present.
- Columns of LEDs labeled to match the output breaker poles and the input lines.
- Circuit breakers and indicator LEDs located on the front panel for easy access.
- Plug-receptacle model that is customer-installable without the services of a licensed electrician, once the main connection to the UPS is made.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.