Create maximum visual impact through seamless simplicity with the new professional NEC V series products. New contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for the smooth and stylistic integration into any type of environment. Their full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. With a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including resolution support up to Ultra High Definition at 60Hz, these displays offer the future-proofing necessary for the investment. These displays also include expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for source integration directly into the display. The NEC V series boasts 500 cd/m2 brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability when ambient light is present and is ideal for 24/7 signage in retail, restaurants, entertainment and education applications.
- Stylish and sleak design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- 500 cd/m² brightness combined with full HD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear visibility in normal ambient light conditions.
- Future proof modular expansion options including the ability to integrate Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) or a Raspberry Pi Compute Modules seamlessly into the display
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma or uniformity control for the ultimate imaging performance.
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card that is also upgradeable via LAN.
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation
- Model includes anti glare screen allowing customers maximum visibility of the content displayed on the screen.
- Human Sensor (Large Format Displays): Upon sending movement, allows for automatic adjustment to certain settings and features in the display which can lead to targeted messaging for dual-purpose display in digital signage or presentation applications.
- Proof of Play: Display monitors multiple parameters once command to start proof of play has been issued to the display. 24 hours of monitor data recorded to prove content paid for was shown
- Integrated MultiMedia Player: Allows the ability to play video, audio or image files directly off USB or through microSD card. There is also the ability to copy from USB to microSD card then lock down the microSD card for security purposes. Even update content over the network!
- TileMatrix™: Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
- Face Up/Face Down Capable: Allows for the ability to install the displays in face-up orientation for table-type applications or face-down orientation for decorative signage
- Human Sensor Accessory: The human sensor accessory helps deliver creative digital signage to end users by allowing for dynamic control of brightness, audio and source inputs while saving operating costs. It also ensures digital signage is on and directed at a targeted audience
- Carbon Footprint Meter: Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Built-In Speakers Enhance the visual experience with superior sound
- Landscape/Portrait Capable: Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- Near Field Communications: Reduce installation and servicing costs with the on-board near field communication (NFC) sensor. Use a smart phone with NFC capabilities to preconfigure the display. Configure displays once in the app and then just copy the settings to all displays in the install before they go up. For service, this app can be used to read relevant information such as serial numbers and a log files which can be emailed and analyzed. This makes failure reporting more convenient and less expensive
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.