Tripp Lite N286-10GSR-MDLC, SFP+ (mini-GBIC) transceiver module, is designed for use with Cisco networking equipment, and is functionally equivalent to Cisco part number SFP-10G-SR=. This transceiver is manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original Cisco unit, and to comply with Multi Source Agreement (MSA) standards. Tripp Lite guarantees 100% compatibility with Cisco networking hardware, and will initialize and perform identically to an OEM transceiver.
- Cisco switch compatible...Comparable to SFP-10G-SR=
- Compliant with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards
- 300 meter transmission distance using 10Gb 50/125 Multimode cabling
- 850nm wavelength VCSEL Laser
- Duplex LC Connector
- 10Gbase-SR transceiver supports data transfer rates up to 11.1Gbps using 10Gb 50/125 MMF cabling
- Electrical interface compliant with SFF-8431
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.