The RT2.2kVA 2U Rack or Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offerings provide extended power protection with increased efficiency and simplified power management to safeguard the high-availability of System x and ThinkServer server environments. With efficiency ratings of up to 99%, these compact 2U rack or tower designs can help reduce energy usage without compromising performance or reliability. The 2U Rack or Tower UPS units can be installed in a data center rack cabinet or can be used as tower UPS units in office and distributed IT environments where extended power protection is required.
- High-efficiency protection for more real power (Watts) in a compact tower or 2U rack design, which lowers power and cooling consumption.
- A graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) that provides intuitive configuration, management, and monitoring capabilities in different languages to reduce management complexity.
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance.
- Standard UPS Power Manager software that provides effective local or remote power monitoring and management for servers and virtual machines, and allows for graceful remote system shutdown.
- ABM technology that significantly extends battery service life and optimizes recharge time.
- Load segments for inpidual control of receptacle groups to manage sequential shut downs and star ups and reserve battery run time for the most critical equipment.
- Optional external battery modules (EBMs) that provide extra run time to critical systems during a prolonged power outage.
- An optional NMC for enhanced UPS monitoring and control over-the-network through a standard web browser.
- An optional EMP for thermal management requirements (temperature and humidity).
- Dual channel communication through the USB or RS-232 port and an optional NMC at the same time to maximize communications flexibility.
- Remote flash upgradeable firmware for the UPS and NMC, which makes it an ideal solution for remote locations.
- An ROO/RPO port to control power of the UPS unit through a wired remote switch.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.