We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The PS615HG20AOEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care areas, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-20P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-20R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. Locking safety covers are integrated to protect unused outlets from debris and damage. Long 15-foot 20A AC power cord gives you flexibility to roll the equipment where it's most needed. Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS615HG20AOEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. All-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Ideal for operating rooms, administrative areas, patient-care areas, therapy rooms and imaging environments.
- Attaches easily to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations.
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications.
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution.
- Six NEMA 5-20R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- Long 15-foot 20A AC power cord with NEMA 5-20P-HG hospital-grade plug lets you move the components where power is most needed.
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features.
- Dual resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff.
- Integrated locking safety covers keep debris away from unused outlets
- Ready to Use Right from the Box.
- Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the unit on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection.
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA.
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments.
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.