ETL Verified, ideal for network and HDBaseT applications Black Box plenum rated Cat6 cable is perfect for creating custom length horizontal network cable runs. This cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price. This Cat6 cable also offers other features that make it easier to use save on installation time and expense and ensure product quality during the installation. This cable features wide opening for the payout design which reduces tension on the wire as it is pulled during installation.
- Sweep tested and characterized to 350 MHz
- CAT5e compliance means dependable compatibility for future applications
- Ideal for voice, 10BASE-T, 4-/16-Mbps Token Ring, 100BASE-TX, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, T1, 155-Mbps ATM, 622-Mbps ATM
- Low attenuation and power-sum crosstalk characteristics over an extended frequency range
- Longitudinal rip cord for easy jacket opening
- Accu-Pull Measuring System
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.