The HPE 5920 Switch Series is a family of low-latency 10GbE data center, top-of-rack (ToR) switches with large deep packet buffers for loss-sensitive applications. Perfect for deployment at the access layer in large and medium sized enterprises. The HPE 5920 Switch Series is great for content delivery, especially to reduce network I/O congestion. Customers will benefit from HPE enhanced IRF capabilities to build robust spine-and-leaf networks supporting server-to-server traffic and network virtualization. Optional Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for network management.
Ultra-low-latency 10GbE Data Center Switches with Deep Packet Buffers
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series provides low latency 10 GbE with large data buffers for loss sensitive environments.
- All ports support full L2/L3 features, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, OpenFlow and TRILL for high scalability and Software-defined Networking (SDN) support.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) for simpler management, faster re-convergence and business agility.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers 480 Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- Supports up to 367 mpps throughput for data-intensive environments.
- Low latency, under a 1.5 µs 10GbE latency, provides increased performance.
- Large deep packet buffers of 3.6 GB for smoother networking I/O traffic.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers IRF < 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response times.
- In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with SDN and reclaim wasted resources.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.