This TAA compliant 4-port industrial USB 2.0 hub gives you the scalability you need in harsh industrial environments, product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations. With its rugged industrial grade metal housing, it is designed to meet the advanced requirements of connecting a high number of devices in factories and office environments.
Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for more extreme environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (-40°C to 85°C) and offers ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 2.0 hub offers four connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it’s best suited for your environment. With built-in mounting brackets, included DIN mount rails, and an included 2-meter USB host cable, you can securely mount the USB 2.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
StarTech.com offers an external power adapter, ITB20D3250, sold separately. The universal DC power adapter can be used as an alternative, back up or replacement power supply for StarTech.com’s line of industrial USB hubs.
Works with Older USB Devices
The rugged USB hub supports the full 480 Mbps bandwidth of USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices.
- Ideal for tough conditions that are subject to large temperature variances, or where there’s a risk of physical damage.
- Great for industrial and manufacturing environments where only terminal block connection is preferred.
- Connect a variety of USB devices such as industrial printers or cameras, plus fast-charge your smartphone and tablet.
- Mount to a wall near or under a desk surface in a Lab, Service Repair area or office area connecting multiple USB peripherals.
- Use in a conference or meeting room utilizing multiple USB peripherals or for charging several mobile devices.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.