The Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers is the next-generation networking platform, optimized for mobile application delivery to ensure the best mobility experience over Wi-Fi. With a new central processor that employs up to eight cores with four threads each, it's like having a total of 32 virtual CPUs. As a result, the 7200 series supports up to 32,768 mobile devices and performs stateful firewall policy enforcement at 100 Gbps plenty of capacity and speed for BYOD and 802.11ac devices.
Next-Generation Networking Platform Optimized for Mobile Application Delivery
Aruba 7200 Series Controllers feature a central processor with eight CPU cores to support over 32,768 devices.
Delivers stateful firewall policy enforcement at 80 Gbps.
Provides plenty of capacity and speed for BYOD and 802.11ac devices.
Centralize traffic flows from thousands of APs, making the 7200 series perfect for campus network designs.
Architected for High Availability
- Aruba 7200 Series Controllers offer hot-swappable redundant power supplies.
- Controller has hot-swappable fan tray with multiple fans.
- Most models supportd dual, field-replaceable redundant power supplies to maintain uninterrupted network operations.
Clustering and Centralized Management
- Aruba 7200 Series Controllers enable the deployment of large networks with hundreds of Mobility Controllers with minimal staff.
- A single master Mobility Controller can manage local Mobility Controllers.
- Aruba AirWave network management provides enterprise-wide clarity and control through real-time monitoring, historical reporting and troubleshooting.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.