Power & Versatility Enhanced
The latest in Minuteman's popular Enterprise Series, theEnterprisePlus LCD offers users more of what has made theseries one of our best selling lines. New features include lowercost standard runtime models, an informative LCD Display, andadditional outlets vs. previous models.
Pure Power for Sensitive Equipment
The EnterprisePlus LCD Series of UPSs offer completeprotection from all electrical problems, including spikes, surges,sags, brownouts, and blackouts, in a versatile rack/towerconvertible format. True sine wave electrical output ensures thebest power for sensitive electronic equipment.
The EnterprisePlus LCD features many upgrades from previous generations, including an LCD status display which shows the following:
- Input/Output voltage and frequency
- UPS and battery mode/status
- Load capacity & Error Codes.
- Estimated runtime based on connected load.
In addition to the LCD display, EnterprisePlus LCD models offer users their choice of runtime:
- Standard Runtime models (RT2U): utilize only internal batteries and are available at a lower cost.
- Extended Runtime models (RTXL2U): feature the ability to add external battery packs for greatly increased runtimes.
- Network Card models (NC): feature a pre-installed SNMP-NV6 network card.
- 0.8 & greater power factor: get increased capacity without migrating to larger models.
- Load shedding: three power banks (2 switchable, 1 always-on for critical loads) allow equipment prioritizing for increased runtime.
- Independent Battery Bypass™: provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Virtually unlimited runtime with XL Models: no limitation on the number of external battery packs.
- Alarm silence button on front panel.
- Flexibility in installation: rack or tower configurable; optional wallmount kits available.
- Small form factor: 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case.
- Independent battery pack chargers: reduces battery recharge times for XL Models
- Simultaneous DB-9, USB and SNMP communications.
- Minuteman® SentryHD™: UPS monitoring and control software included.
- Easy to read LCD display: with load/battery meter.
- Industry leading product protection: with 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries).
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port.
- 120V & 208V: 208V models available (1500 & 3000VA models).
- RoHS 2 compliant.
Go Green - RoHS 2 Compliant
In accordance with Minuteman's focus on environmental responsibility, EnterprisePlus LCD models were designed to meet the following standards:
- RoHS 2: compliant with the updated directive as defined by the European Economic Union for the reduction of hazardous substances in electronic equipment: 2011/65/EU.
Output Power Factor: All EnterprisePlus LCD models feature a 0.8 or greater power factor, which increases the watt capacity of the units. Offering larger capacities in smaller UPS VA sizes reduces the overall cost of the UPS solution for a specific load requirement.
Output Voltage All units in the Enterprise: Plus LCD Series produce an electrical signal that does not vary from nominal voltage by more than 5%. Tightly regulating the output voltage increases the quality of power to connected equipment adding to its life expectancy, which lowers the total cost of ownership to users.
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): THD is the distortion of a normal AC electrical signal commonly caused when UPS connected loads near the capacity of the units. This distortion can cause internal heat to build up on sensitive equipment not designed to allow for these altered AC signals. The EnterprisePlus LCD UPS maintains an output AC signal, at all times and with linear loads, within 2% of a true sine wave.
Output Receptacle Control: Three banks of receptacles (one always-on for critical devices, two controllable via SentryHD™ and an SNMP card) allow users to increase runtime for more critical devices during an extended blackout.
Through the use of Minuteman’s SentryHD software or communication with the UPS through an Ethernet connection, users can either turn on, off, or reset each segment independently. By reducing the connected load draw on the UPS, the runtime of critical devices can be extended significantly.
The EnterprisePlus LCD UPS provides users with the ability to communicate with the UPS simultaneously through three separate protocols: RS-232, USB and Ethernet. Users can directly connect and manage the UPS from multiple stand-alone, or networked computers. The UPS can provide detailed monitoring and management to many various environments.
RoHS 2 Compliancy: Para Systems developed the EnterprisePlus LCD Series to be compliant with the updated RoHS2 Directive as defined by the European Economic Union directive on the reduction of hazardous substances in electronic equipment: 2011/65/EU.
Manual and Automatic Self-Testing: The EnterprisePlus LCD UPS is designed to proactively notify users of any impending faults or failures with the UPS. This allows for preemptive repair or replacement of components or batteries preventing unexpected downtime caused by the UPS.
Dedicated EPO Port: This direct access port allows users to perform an immediate remote shutdown of the UPS in cases of emergency or when access to the UPS is restricted or inconvenient.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.